News & Events
Sayid Basheer Ali Thangal Inaugurate Web site
Sayid Basheer Ali Thangal inaugurated the web site www.muhammedkutty.com of Muhammed Kutty, Executive Chairman of Al Salama Eye Hospital Group. All staff are attended the function.
Charity work news
- Recognizing its responsibility towards the weaker sections of the society, an integral part of Al Salama has a charity section having renowned and respectable persons from all walks of life as its members. The main Objective is to provide eye care service to the poor and needy by conducting community outreach programmers like eye diseases detecting camps and conducting cataract surgery at free of cost to the poor and needy people refer from camps
- Conducting free school eye screening camps, free training program for the teachers and kudumbashree members and volunteers in primary eye care
- Conducting free diabetic retinopathy camps in diabatics day every year and provide free treatment for needy people.
- Conducting survey to provide free treatment to make Printhalmanna municipality a “Free Cataract Zone”.
- Conducting free survey in Mankada assembly constituency to identify the various developments needed in the constituency under the support of local bodies..
- The “Sight First” project of Lion’s Club International towards the eradication of blindness in the three districts has been implemented with Al Salama Eye Hospital as their “Base Hospital.
- Al Salama has been checking an average of ten thousand people every month and conducting an average of one hundred eye surgeries per month free of cost for poor and needy people since established in 2004. Total one million people are scanned ten thousand surgeries are conducted free of cost as December 31, 2013.
NATA coaching At Alsalama
NATA coaching will be started from March 25, 14 on wards at Al Salama Institute of Architecture Perinthalmmana ( Photo is Al Salama Campus) . Please contact 8086171575 for more details and visit www.nata.in
GLAUCOMA EYE CAMP
Al Salama conducted Glaucoma eye camp at Perinthalmanna and Calciut. 300 patients utilized the camp. Al Salama always support community for improving the eye vision.
Wish You Happy Replabic day
All Indians are my sisters and brothers. I wish all of them a very happy replabic day