How to become "successful Person"
By the blessing of Allah the Most Merciful and Most Gracious, I born in a reputed Muslim farmer family and reached this present position and continue to pray the Almighty to keep me your good blessing until I leave for ever.
POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
Personality:1. Don\'t compare your life to others\'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don\'t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
3. Don\'t overdo; keep your limits
4. Don\'t take yourself so seriously; no one else does
5. Don\'t waste your precious energy on gossip
6. Dream more while you are awake
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
8. Forget issues of the past. Don\'t remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don\'t hate others.
10. Make peace with your past so it won\'t spoil the present
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more
14. You don\'t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
Community:15. Call your family often 16. Each day give something good to others
17. Forgive everyone for everything
18. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
19. Try to make at least three people smile each day
20. What other people think of you is none of your business
21. Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
Life:22. Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
23. GOD heals everything
24. Do the right things
25. However good or bad a situation is, it will change
26. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
27. The best is yet to come
28. Get rid of anything that isn\'t useful, beautiful or joyful
29. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
30. If you know GOD, you will always be happy. So, be happy.
While you practice all of the above, share this knowledge with the people you love, people you school with, people you play with, people you work with and people you live with. Not only will it enrich YOUR life, but also that of those around you
How to become successful students
1. Come to class and pay attention. This one should be a no-brainer. If you must miss class, e-mail your professor in advance and explain your situation. And when you’re in class, be visibly attentive; let your professor know you’re in the room. 2. Learn to balance your studies and your job. Your job is not an end in itself but a means for you to go to university. To confuse those priorities is to defeat the very purpose of being here. 3. Be prepared in advance for all of your assignments. This is called “studying.” Get used to doing it; it will be your primary activity for the next four years. 4. Read sitting up (not in bed), with a pencil to mark up the text. A clean text is an unread one. And whenever the professor reads a passage out loud, mark it if you haven’t done so already. It may be on the next test. 5. Find a quiet, regular place to study. This is your special sanctum, for that purpose only. Don’t eat, listen to music, or entertain your friends there. 6. Study in sessions of no more than an hour, then take a break. Three sessions of fifty minutes each week is better than three hours at one sitting. A general rule is two hours of study time for each hour of class. 7. Finish your papers several days early so you’ll have time to revise them. Go to the Writing Center if you need help. Read your paper out loud to a friend; you‘ll be surprised how many mistakes you catch. 8. Know your professors’ office hours and take advantage of them. Talk to these people. They have an interest in helping you succeed--and get lonely during their office hours if no one comes. 9. Go regularly to the library; knowledge is in books, not on Wikipedia. Consider your college education a bibliography for the rest of your life. 10. Find an appropriate social outlet. The best students are well-rounded. A social outlet is not, however, a wild night on the town. Join campus organizations or watch free on-campus movies. Check the school newspaper for events happening both on campus and in the community. 11. Begin studying for an exam a week early. And learn proper test-taking skills, e.g.: write identifications in complete sentences; make sure your essays have thesis and topic sentences; if you have a choice of topics, choose the one(s) that will show the breadth (not just depth) of your knowledge; and proofread your exam papers before submitting them.
How to become a Great Husband
Wonderful Husband Every wife and every marriage is different. But there are some common issues that many married couples face, and if you\\\'re dealing with them, the following guidelines will help you become a better husband 1. Be Honest In a mature relationship, honesty is the best policy. It may be difficult, but the truth will allow relationships to breathe. No matter what happens, no one can ever challenge the fact that you are truthful, which might mean that the other person also gives you the same respect. If something doesn\\\'t suit them let them know, otherwise they will not trust your opinion. But make it sound like a compliment 2. Communicate openly : Do not talk her ear off, however make sure that if you have any problems that will affect your mood, she is made aware of the reasons for your problems and mood, so that you do not appear to merely be a fickle and cranky creature. Zone out everything around you when you\\\'re talking to her. If you ask her a question, ask because you really want to know. For example, ask her what type of hotel food she enjoys, or about one of her favourites. 3. Respect her The way you naturally act towards her should subtly validate her as a person, even when you do not understand or agree with her. Giving eye contact when she has something important to tell you shows respect; not giving eye contact shows disrespect and that you don\\\'t care about her or what she has to say. This will destroy any attempt to communicate well. 4. Be Romantic What \\\"being romantic\\\" means varies widely from person to person, but at its core, romance involves doing something to express affection in a meaningful yet unexpected way. A true act of romance requires creativity and sincerity, often inspired by love (either its presence or its possibility). Reintroduce the excitement that characterized the beginning of the relationship. Do something different, something that your wife wouldn\\\'t expect. The more out of the ordinary, the better! Keep your sex life invigorated. Kiss her goodbye in the morning like you don\\\'t want her to leave. It gives her something to think about all day. Be romantic. Suggest new ideas. Ask what she likes. Be willing to put her pleasure ahead of yours. Talk about it. Intimacy (emotional and physical closeness) is important to women.] 5. Give gifts as a surprise. Anyone can buy a gift for a birthday, Christmas or an anniversary. Listen to her when you are out window shopping, and if there is something she likes, and it\\\'s within your price range, remember it and surprise her with it when she least expects it, for no reason at all. Or pick something up on your way home from work, and tell her you were thinking of her when you saw it. It doesn\\\'t have to be big or expensive - a book you know she will like, or a CD of her favourite band are nice gestures 6. Always Be Available Take care of her. Your wife may feel overwhelmed with kids and work. Don\\\'t hesitate to cook her favourite food or make her favourite drink. Help with the kids and help around the house (like doing dishes). Wives aren\\\'t superwomen as much as you\\\'d like them to be Be her greatest supporter. Be someone she knows that she can always count on. Be there for her when she has had a long day. Listen to her with attentive eyes and ears. Back her up 100 percent! And always protect her, both physically and emotionally. If you have done something to hurt her, even if you didn\\\'t mean to, tell her you are sorry and show her affection. This must be sincere! There\\\'s nothing worse than an \\\"I\\\'m sorry\\\" that is put on or phony 7. Be Responsible Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions
How to become successful wife
1. Use your beauty and overtures of allurement to win the heart of your husband. All women have the ornaments that Allah blessed them with. Use the beauty Allah SWT has bestowed you with to win the heart of your husband. Dress up for your husband at home. Wear the colors and clothes that he likes to see you in and use makeup, perfume, jewellery - in short, whatever it takes to be attractive to him. From the early years, little girls have adorned themselves with earrings and bracelets and worn pretty dresses - as described in the Qur’an. Continue this tradition as a wife. 2. Be sensitive to his moods, feelings and needs. For example, don’t start complaining or burden him with problems as soon as he comes home; rather, welcome him and make him feel good to be home. Imagine your husband coming home to a clean house, an exquisitely dressed wife, a dinner prepared with care, children clean and sweet smelling, a clean bedroom - what would this do to his love for you? Now imagine what the opposite does to him. 3. Review the characteristics of the Hoor Al-Ayn (women of jannah), and try to imitate them. The Qur’an and Sunnah describe the women in jannah with certain characteristics. Such as the silk they wear, their large dark eyes, their singing to their husband, etc. Try it, wear silk for your husband, put Kohl in your eyes to ‘enlarge’ them, and sing to your husband. 4. Do things together or at least allocate some time of the day to give him your undivided attention. Be sincere in appreciating him, show interest in his day, his activities, his thoughts and opinions. Give him advice and comfort him when needed. Spend your husband’s money carefully and try to keep him informed of where his money is being spent. Remember not to spend large amounts of his money without his permission. Show caring and concern for his relatives as this is a sure way of securing a place in his heart. Never object when he spends on them, as this is a source of abundance in provision and increase in life span. 5. Joke and play games with your husband. A mans secret: they seek women who are light-hearted and have a sense of humour. As Rasulullah SAW told Jabir to marry someone who would make him laugh and he would make her laugh. Be cheerful and humorous, smile often, don’t feel shy to be affectionate with your husband and make him feel really happy to be around you. Express your love frequently and creatively, rather than waiting for him to do so first. 6. Be grateful to your husband. Remind yourself that it’s a tough world out there and your husband works very hard to provide for you. So whatever you do, don’t compare him to other men, unless it is favorably. Thank your husband constantly for the nice things he does. Let him know that you appreciate his efforts, not just through your words, but also your actions. This is one of the most important techniques, as the opposite is a characteristic of the women of hellfire. 7. Don’t fly into a rage when you have a difference of opinion or he criticizes you. Stay calm, control your tongue and don’t challenge your husband’s authority at that time. Use your wisdom, tactics and powers of persuasion later to try to explain your point of view. Believe the best, not the worst about him. Be forgiving and accept apologies graciously rather than holding grudges and bringing up mistakes of the past. An argument is a fire in the house. Extinguish it with a simple ‘I’m sorry’ even if it is not your fault. When you fight back, you are only adding wood to the fire. Watch how sweetly an argument will end when you just say sincerely, “Look, I’m sorry. Let’s be friends.” 8. Always seek to please your husband, for he is your key to jannah. Rasulullah SAW taught us that any women who dies in a state where her husband is pleased with her, shall enter jannah. So please him. Simple things like serve him the foods he likes, remembering that variety is the spice of life. Try to eat together as this fosters companionship. 9. Listen and Obey! Obeying your husband is fard (obligatory). Remember that your husband is the head of the family and as long as obedience to him does not entail any sin, it is your duty to obey him. Show respect for your husband by not divulging your private and confidential issues to others, or by complaining about him to people or discussing your marital problems with those who cannot help you. 10. Make dua to Allah SWT to make your marriage and relationship successful. All good things are from Allah. Never forget to ask Allah SWT for the blessing of having a successful marriage that begins in this dunya and continues on - by the Mercy of Allah SWT into jannah. May Allah SWT give us the favour of changing what we can change (like ourselves), patience with what we cannot change (like our spouse), and the wisdom to understand the difference. Whatever truth is in it is from Allah and His Messenger, and whatever mistakes are from the shaytaan and myself; And Allah and His Messenger are absolved from it.
How to be Good Parents
Tips to Improve Father-Child Relationship:- There are several ways a father can spend quality time with his children and develop a relationship with them. Even if he is extremely busy, he can probably free up enough time to do some of these things. 1. Show your children in simple ways that you love them. Some fathers try to appeal to their children by showering them with gifts rather than giving of themselves. This may cause more harm than good. The simple example of Prophet Muhammad(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) is much better. When his daughter Fatima (May Allah be pleased with her) would come to him, the Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) used to stand up, kiss her, take her hand, and give her his seat. Later in life, this personal type of affection will be much more memorable to children than receiving a gift that anyone could have given them. 2. Tell or read your children stories on some nights before bed. There are lots of excellent Islamic stories and books available that you can use, or you can make up your own. A twist on this idea is to ask your children to make up stories to tell you. 3. Teach your children to pray with you If at home, praying together as a family- Jamat(congregation) is better than praying alone. Children love to call azan. Make the youngest one the salat manager at home, taking care of prayer rugs, timing, and inviting everyone to salat. 4. Take your children to the masjid with you Once your child is old enough to know how to behave in the masjid, this is an excellent way for you to build a relationship with them as both a father and a Muslim. 5. Play with your children You could play ball, color pictures, build toy houses from blocks, or do whatever they like. 6. Let your children help you with simple tasks Allow them to help you carry in the groceries, make dinner, or mow the yard. Children often get great joy from doing things that adults consider work. 7. Take the family to for a picnic Spend time with your children playing Frisbee, passing a ball, or pushing them in the swings. Your children will cherish this special time together as a family. 8. Help your children with their homework Show them that you are truly interested in their education and life by asking them what they did in school and looking at their books, projects, and assignments with them. 9. Have regular meals as a family It is very important that the family get together and have meals, so they may talk about each others days and issues. 10. Use driving time with your children Don\\\'t just turn on the news and forget your children when they are in the car with you. Talk or joke with them, or sing Islamic songs together. 11. Give your small children a bath sometimes Usually, mothers bathe the children, but bath time is an excellent opportunity for fathers to be with their kids. Let them splash around and play a little more than mum does. 12. Be available for your children Let them know that you are there for anything they want to discuss. If you are not available to talk to your children, somebody else probably will be, and it may be the wrong kind of person. A good way of getting to know your children better as individuals is to take them out one at a time for eating, conversation, or some other event. 13. Practice talking with your child, not at him/her Since the father often takes the main responsibility for disciplining the children, it is very easy for fathers to merely become order-givers rather than parents and companions of their children. Spend some time listening, rather than talking. We only have one chance to be with our kids before they grow up. If we want them to love us and respect us when we are old, we have to build those relationships while they are young. Fathers usually don\\\'t have the time to devote to their children that mothers do. But if we make the little time we have with our children quality time, we still might be able to build enduring relationships with them before it\\\'s too late.
Our News And Events
Sayid Basheer Ali Thangal Inaugurate Web site
Sayid Basheer Ali Thangal inaugurated the web site www.muhammedkutty.com of Muhamm.....
Charity work news
- Recognizing its responsibility towards the weaker sections of the society, an integral part of Al Sala.....